RECCOMENDATIONS AND RESEARCH LEAD BY ICDL/ECDL CENTER UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ:
- Análisis de las competencias digitales básicas en Europa y en España, [Digital basic competences analysis in Europe and Spain, in Spanish] by Inés López Baldominos, Luis Fernández Sanz, Vera Pospelova for XXVI Jornadas sobre la Enseñanza Universitaria de la Informática (JENUI 2020). Link to video presentation is available [In Spanish].
- Accreditation of digital competences in Spain: a study based on ICDL/ECDL. October 2016. Link to the study [In Spanish].
- Recommendation of the security ICDL/ECDL module by Guardia Civil. Link to the letter [In Spanish].
OTHER STUDIES AND RESEARCH RELATED TO ICDL/ECDL AND DIGITAL COMPETENCES:
- UNESCO report “A Global Framework of Reference on Digital Literacy Skills for Indicator 4.4.2“ shows ICDL/ECDL as the best example to implement the European model DigComp by being the one who accumulates the most learning outcomes (177).
- ICDL/ECDL Foundation report demonstrating that the perception of digital competences that each person has differs greatly from reality: link to the report.
- ICDL/ECDL Foundation report where the “digital native” falacy is analysed, demonstrating the need for young people to be trained in digital competences: link to the report.